Monday, August 20, 2012

Eyelash Extensions-Makeover Sloane

 I am now doing eyelash extensions and full service makeup application! I'm super excited to ad to my clientele and continue artistry. My beautiful clients Sloane and Alex were kind enough to let me take before and after photos.

Sloane has incredible features that I really wanted to stand out. I used a Naked eyeshadow pallet on her eyes. I liner them with JetSet Midnight black, by Smashbox and smudged and dark brown shadow across her lash line. I kept the face makeup light with Halo powder over a tinted moisturizer also by Smashbox. On her lips I used Faux lipstick by Mac, and on her cheeks I used Desert Rose blush by Mac as well. She looks glam, and fabulous-without looking over done. Beautiful Sloane! 







No comments:

Post a Comment